Original topic:

Samsung watch active 2 face fell off...

(Topic created: 06-22-2024 06:19 PM)
maddog7
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
Howdy all, 

So my watch's face, active 2, just fell off. Always take it off to shower, etc, in a cool room. Kid asked me a question, I answered and they left the room. Phone buzzes, I hear something hit the ground, and I look at the floor at a disk on the floor. As you likely know, it was the face of my watch! 

Can I reattach or is this a support ticket issue? I doubt I can take it back to costco for a return, as I bought it years ago, but I have enjoyed this watch a great deal.

Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
GaryB82
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

You can try to re attach it but I would suggest contacting a certified repair center to re attach it since they would be able to make sure its water tight 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/locations/

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
Solution
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy Watch

You can try to re attach it but I would suggest contacting a certified repair center to re attach it since they would be able to make sure its water tight 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/locations/

If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes
maddog7
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
Hi GaryB82, so the connection between the watch face and the main body of the watch came apart when the face came off. Idk if I can fix that.
0 Likes
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy Watch

That's why I recommend taking it to a service center for repair 

0 Likes
AaronHick04
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
My Galaxy Watch 5 did the same thing. I used e6000 and laid a thin bead, it hasn't been a problem since. Happened around 8 months ago. I have been extra careful to avoid water, I still wash my hands and get water on my watch, but I wouldn't dare swim
0 Likes