JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Suggestion: Distance option for watch complications

(Topic created: 07-06-2022 08:01 AM)
taramascaraa
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
I currently have the Galaxy Watch 4 and I use the "digital dashboard" watch face. I enjoy the customization of putting together your own watch face and editing the colors and complications. But there is one option I'd love to have: a distance option under the Samsung Health section on the complication selection screen. Steps are fun, but I would really like to know how many miles I walk at a glance. Distance is already tracked on Samsung Health so I hope to see the feature added in the future. I would also love to see more fully customizable watch faces with various styles, clock types and color combinations! What are your must-haves for a watch face?
Mine are: Time, Date, Watch Battery, Weather, Steps, Heart Rate, and Distance. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

3 Replies
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

user1utUQuN2Rp
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
I would like distance to be a complication for my steps on my Watch 5 Pro.
userqhAipz4mnj
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
Would love to have distance as a complication option!
0 Likes