Original topic:

Watch Ultra - Trouble Installing Watch Faces

(Topic created: 6 hours ago)
niagara94
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hi - I have the new Galaxy Watch Ultra and today I started having trouble installing watch faces.  At first it said that certain watch faces weren't compatible (which I understand since this watch is running newer software).  So I checked today and it now says that some of the faces which weren't compatible before are now so I just assumed the developers of the watch face made changes to make them compatible.  However, when I install them, my watch says that they did install but when I go to look for the watch face they aren't there.  I figured that maybe I needed to install on my phone too (though that hadn't been the case previously) so I tried that and that didn't help.  When I open the companion app and click "Open on watch" my watch says that the watch face is installed.  Also, the watch faces aren't showing up in the downloads section of the Wearable app (not when I installed to the watch alone nor when I installed the companion app).  Has anyone else had this issue?  Is there something that I can do?  Thanks!

0 Replies