JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

wallet on galaxy watch6

(Topic created: 07-18-2024 08:36 AM)
Idhren
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

I have two cards added on my samsung wallet on my phone. I was able to add one of them to the wallet app on the watch6. When I try to add the second one from the watch I am directed to the phone. I see that there is one card available to add. It asks for activation. I enter the CVC, then I am prompted to agree to the terms and conditions and then I get a message that the card cannot be added and to contact the bank. I was on the phone with citicards for a while and they said that the card should is clear and available to be added to wallet. They couldn't do anything else, so I am reaching out here to see if there's something to be done on this side.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch
Sometimes citicards are very finicky being added to wallets. Either try again in a few days, try adding the card manually, rather than importing, or reset the watch app and add both cards back either manually or by scanning them. I find citicards don't like to be imported.

View solution in context

5 Replies
LongHiker
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

@Idhren Are you by any chance using the Beta software on the watch?

0 Likes
Idhren
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Nope

0 Likes
Solution
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch
Sometimes citicards are very finicky being added to wallets. Either try again in a few days, try adding the card manually, rather than importing, or reset the watch app and add both cards back either manually or by scanning them. I find citicards don't like to be imported.
Idhren
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Thanks for the suggestions! I'll report back.
0 Likes
Idhren
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Restarted the watch. Deleted the card from the phone and added it again manually, and it worked. Thanks

0 Likes