cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

Filter
Filter:
Posted by      in  Galaxy Buds

The tips are delicate, you have to invert the tips before you remove them, then pull away from the side.   Do not try to pull them as you would older... View Post

Community Manager    

Hey Robin! Thanks so much for posting these steps! In addition to being sure you invert the tips and... View Post

Posted by      in  Fold & Flip Phones

Hello. Everyone that has Pre Ordered a Galaxy Z Fold6, Flip6, Watch 7/Ultra, Buds3/Bud3 Pro or Galaxy Ring you can post any order or tracking updates... View Post

This is my Fold 4, 1 month after warranty, Samsung offers paid repair... I don't know if Fold 6 has ... View Post

Posted by      in  Galaxy Ring

if you guys decide to introduce the product be sure you are well prepared as apple is. You introduced the ring today, I wanted to order it and boom,... View Post

I have not gotten to see any at a store. I just wanted the ring and ordered it on samsung Shop. I'm ... View Post

Posted by      in  Galaxy Buds

Look what I found on Twitter. The poster said it was in the Members app to file an error report for the new Galaxy Watch 6 beta. Hmmmm.         View Post

I went on Monday to Samsung 837 to get mine looked at, they failed the audio test. Replaced them wit... View Post

Posted by      in  Galaxy S24

Galaxy s24 ultra i have to re sync my Bluetooth devices every 2 to 3 days. My devices just disappeared like i never set them up. My watch, car, and... View Post

I would make sure everything is updated. It happened to me before and that fixed it. View Post

Posted by      in  Galaxy Watch

Health Monitor does not have bood pressure anymore after installation on my S24. What can I do? View Post

@Steph741 In the US the FDA has not approved Blood Pressure monitoring on the watch. Therefore it is... View Post

Posted by      in  Galaxy S23

Has everyone noticed the prices have gone up on the themes I like to change mine all the time but for 3$ a pop what the **bleep** View Post

People think everything related to software should be free, for some reason. Probably due to early c... View Post

Posted by      in  Galaxy S24

I just received a $0.15 charge to my brand new bank card that I haven't ever used anywhere through Samsung and I don't even have it on this... View Post

Did you put it in Samsung Wallet? Is it a real charge or a pending charge? Sometimes a "tester" char... View Post