cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

Filter
Filter:
Posted by      in  Galaxy Buds

Look what I found on Twitter. The poster said it was in the Members app to file an error report for the new Galaxy Watch 6 beta. Hmmmm.         View Post

If it gives me better call quality because the microphone is closer to my mouth, if it helps with ac... View Post

Posted by Samsung Moderator      in  Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out about the symptoms you are experiencing with your Galaxy Fit 3. Although we welcome members across the globe, this is a US... View Post

Anonymous  

test View Post

Posted by      in  Galaxy Watch

The Samsung Galaxy Watch 6 is the latest smartwatch from Samsung, and it's packed with new features and improvements. Both sizes have a Super... View Post

Glad I could be a beacon of Light in a corporation which cannot align Dev with Marketing with Busine... View Post

Google has released their update to Google Maps which allows for stand alone operation on LTE watches.  While I haven't actually used it for... View Post

Community Manager    

Thank you for the update @bill-e. We greatly appreciate you updates and input. We look forward to ma... View Post

Is it just my watch or do other peoples watches just sometimes not respond to touch after turning on the screen? View Post

@Mempcon All questions and issues related to the Beta should be posted in the dedicated Beta discuss... View Post

I have a question and it is about the Heart animations of Samsung Health. When the Green Heart is completed it shows the animation. For blue the same... View Post

I had chosen Samsung Galaxy 3 when it came out and have loved the features it provided. I religiously view the sleep report. With the newest update... View Post

The Galaxy watch 3 was the last Galaxy watch series that had samsungs tizen os as its base software.... View Post

Posted by      in  Galaxy Buds

I don't know why but on my Galaxy Buds FE, when I put the buds to charge for about 10-30 seconds, on the app it says that the battery jumped from... View Post

Ok, keep in mind you b bought them open box on eBay. You Most likely have no warranty. View Post

Hello Community, I have a passed down Gear2 from my daughter.And now the battery doesn't stay charged for the day or longer what can I do.Any help... View Post

@FlowerGurl It sounds like the battery needs replaced.  View Post