JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Shadow in center of screen top to bottom

(Topic created: 03-09-2022 08:38 AM)
usero9Kr0FBn9J
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I have a 13 month old Samsung TV that has developed a dark shadow over the center of the screen from top to bottom. This TV was purchased (foolishly thinking Samsung addressed their problem) to replace a three year old  Samsung TV that had also developed shadows - a known problem then also.  My research shows these TVs have known defects and have had the defects for multiple years, regardless of size or series.   After having my Samsung Galaxy smart phone battery burn me six years ago (banned on commercial aircraft), have it repaired, and the second Samsung battery swell up, overheat, and bulge the front screen outward, I am completely done with Samsung products. When my high line Samsung 65 inch set develops problems, it will be the last Samsung product in my home because demonstrated quallity is poor, there is a safety concern, and because of Samsung's unwillingness to stand behind their products.  Old TV model number is UN32N5300AF (bought at the Fort Bliss PX). The new TV is UN43RU7100FXZA (bought at Best Buy). I have experienced no problems with my 15 year old Dynex LCD TVs or any other brand I own. This is Samsung's last chance to redeem themselves with me and prove they actually care about me as a customer - not just attempting to grub more money from me. I will not spend another cent on these failed products sold by a company that does not care. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I understand this is frustrating for you. Please send the serial number, along with pictures of the screen symptoms, to this PM Link.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I understand this is frustrating for you. Please send the serial number, along with pictures of the screen symptoms, to this PM Link.

0 Likes