Constellation
Options
Home Theater

This is strange - mine too.

user0DXNyoO3EM
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Mine is doing it too. I thought it might be because it is always being left on. Good to see the kids didn't fry it. Think I might have to apologize to them.

userMLHBH862jd
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Has anyone gotten any kind of solution from Samsung?

userfOwuuWd6pu
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

I am having the same problem.  It happened and hour ago.  This can't be a

coincidence. 

userqF6OT6D74C
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

Mine started doing this yesterday as well, seems like several people's started doing this yesterday

userO6uCPwdTRa
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

I'm having the same issue-started about 5pm on June 18, 2020. 

userO6uCPwdTRa
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Same here, unplugged for the night and just plugged it back in and it started going on and off again. How can Samsung have the power to  do an update, or something else, on a 2 year old DVD player in my own home?  Is it because it's hooked up to a Smart TV?  This seems a bit invasive. 

0 Likes
user0QzKKwuQb4
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

This is utterly bizarre. I'm writing this at 9:46AM EST on Friday, 6/19/20 and last night at about 7:30PM EST, my Samsung Blu-ray player (Model BD-J5100) started doing the exact same thing. It cycles on and off and on and off. The only control that works is the eject button and that's only from the remote. 

I don't think that it's a coincidence that we're all experiencing the exact same issue at the exact same date and time. 

@samsung978531 Did someone hack into your systems and put a bug into a firmware update? I can't think of any other logical explanation. Something tells me we're going to hear about this on the news in the near future. 

0 Likes
userl02iE0ItvG
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Same model, same thing. Used it yesterday (6/18/20) and it worked just fine. Today, on for two seconds then off then repeat. 

user7T8qFtWNWJ
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

I have 3 units BD-JM57C and all are doing the same thing.