userSlY6jXH8C3
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

...it was working fine last night.

2,664 Replies
Options
Home Theater

Call them and request a shipping label.  It appears the only fix will be to send it back.

0 Likes
userVYJjslXfsa
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Going to have to.... this is crazy. No response or acknowledgement. 

0 Likes
usermMdbvV4rRM
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

I have problem in my sound system i do no how and when i just click start and the screen of sound system work and closed also load and no disk , also the Bluetooth it doesn't work  !!!!! 
it's wrong update or what !! I can't understand we need solution plz 

0 Likes
usergkNidXL9e1
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

My Samsung Blu-Ray stopped working a few days ago, it  just keeps rebooting itself over and over.

0 Likes
miketech2010
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

ok so its already tuesday june 23,and still no answer as to what is causing our blueray home theater systems to malfunction.i have seen alot of threads,many saying its a firmware issue, a expired ssl certificate,so whats going on samsung,are we gonna have to scrap our units,i dont think that's right,since the prblem is with your servers,i dont know.please makes us whole and fix this issue.i would maybe be ok,with the apps on our system,like,youtube,netflix,hulu,etc...not working,but i cant even watch a blureay disk or dvd anymore.i cant use the fm stereo,i cant use the digital in function to route my tv's sound to the home theater.im getting really frustrated,i am a loyal samsung customer,and have been for many years.please fix this issue,or at least give us an explanation on the real cause as to why our systems are malfunctioning.please dont make me loose faith in you.do the right thing for all of your users,and at least give us an explanation as to why,this is happening.we expect to hear from you soon...........

userkoM2DKlCkG
Cosmic Ray
Options
Home Theater

The exact same problem started on 19 June 2020 with my Home theater model HT-J5550.

Service engineer visited and said the same problem reported by many customer's only solutions as of now is to replace the motherboard.

Options
Home Theater

So are they going to replace the motherboard?

miketech2010
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

Well if replacing the motherboard is the solution,then i guess they shouldn't charge us,because clearly it's not our fault,it's their servers sending a bad update,or whatever and that caused all devices to malfunction.they need to give us an answer and fast,if not their gonna loose a loyal customer,and many more....

userSds2Ej5URZ
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

Maybe they all have a "virus", from "CHI-NAH" !

0 Likes
user4QBVs4Di48
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

More like Samsung was hurting for money and intentionally bricked our out of warranty products to force us to pay for repairs or new products.  Seriously reconsidering where my loyalties lie.

0 Likes