Options
Home Theater

...it was working fine last night.

2,664 Replies
userrkktj8UP7e
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Surround system last week stopped working.  First it sounded like it was trying to play a disk even though I didn't have it in disk mode.  I checked it today when it is hooked up via html to the TV it just blinks the screens and the speakers do not work. 6/26/20

userEVJJkqMO6v
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Even mine not working from few days it's only one year old

0 Likes
userNllup4lHQ8
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

any update from the customer support on this issue?

0 Likes
userVYCAwTVvyg
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

My BD JM57 has started to cycle on and off. After contacting customer service I was told I have to return the player to Samsung for repair and they would send me a return label but  what I wasn't told was I needed the purchase receipt or I won't get a return label. Why? This  is a problem apparently caused by Samsung and I  shouldn't need to prove I bought it nor should it matter when. Also I  am supposed to clear any personal information downloaded on the player such as passwords before I send it. How? The problem is it won't stop turning on an off. Clearly this is a Samsung problem not our problem. It seems they want to make it our problem.

0 Likes
userDmWz8yvhMa
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

Blueray player keeps displaying homescreen and reloading. Unable to do hard reset as this does not work. 

0 Likes
Avemaria92
Cosmic Ray
Options
Home Theater
They're requesting we ship them in for repair.  They'll need your info as well as the model and serial numbers to proceed.  Use the contact link below to start a chat.

0 Likes
user9i1gKz73P8
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Good evening

I´m having problems with my home theather HTJ5530K Serial: <HIDDEN>

When I turn it on, automatically takes a cycle between on and off.

Shows the display but then turns off.

When I try to use the remote control, doesn´t work.

I appreciate your orientations about this inconvenient.

Best Regards

Jesus Antonio

0 Likes
userqebDvyJnMB
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater
0 Likes
usern0hTabVigt
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

I have 2 Samsung Bd-JM57C blueray players that stopped working the exact same day, June 26th 2020. Now the players are in an endless boot and constantly trying to access dvd disc. Most likely an expired SSL Certificate in the last update. My position if this is the case Samsung needs to pay for shipping back to a repair center to reset the firmware. At this point I will NEVER EVER purchase another Samsung product and encourage all in the same boat to do the same, until this is fixed.

usern0hTabVigt
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

Mine is doing the same. I now have 2 bricks with the name SAMSUNG printed on them.