Home Theater

...it was working fine last night.

JUMP TO SOLUTION
2,664 Replies
userjxr0hKaMtX
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

I turned mine on today to to watch a movie. It worked well. But when I went to take out the disc it started looping and now I can't get it to stop. I've tried everything. This is obviously a Samsung error! So fix it! I barely use this thing so I know it's not a user issue

@The BOSS lady wrote:

We are aware of customers who have reported an issue with boot loops on some Blu-Ray players and we are looking into this further. We will post an update here on this thread when we have more information. 

0 Likes
userAK17uiVrqk
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

I have a Samsung HT-J5500W with the same problem. Can't get the unit to do anything but flash the menu and try to load a disk that's not inserted.  I cannot even watch my tv with the system plugged in it turns off and on and cycles my input channels this is just outrageous 

0 Likes
userISLHjxnq2r
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

I'm having the same problem with my Blu Ray player. What is Samsung doing about it? It's June 21. Player won't open, won't turn off unless unplugged. Help.

0 Likes
userQP5vd2dk4R
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

What is the solution? I have 3 dvds that did the same thing all at the same time yesterday! If Samsung does not acknowledge and offer a solution there will be a class action suit.

0 Likes
userXxLb9ev4rT
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

How is this a solved solution if it's still happening to people? I dont use mine often but when I used it Thursday evening it was fine. Tonight, its power cycling on and off.. I have the BD-J5700. Only resolution is unplugging it and leaving it like that.. I hope they can figure this out soon! Would hate to have it become just a paperweight!

@The BOSS lady wrote:

We are aware of customers who have reported an issue with boot loops on some Blu-Ray players and we are looking into this further. We will post an update here on this thread when we have more information. 

usereepjlAYj0l
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

Ours blueray player got stuck 4 days ago, glad to know we are not the only ones maybe you can send out a fix or do a recall 

userP8UuWZR1u2
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

My BD-JM57C has the same issue. It is continously trapped in a boot loop and I cannot eject the disk. The Samsung chat rep gave me the troubleshooting steps which all failed, as the device doesn't stay on long enough for it to accept any button input. Will be expecting a solution ASAP. 

user14s3dQ0wOp
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

To get the disc to eject unplug, flip the machine over and there is a smile at the bottom with a little wheel in there take a paper clip or small knife and twist in one direction the disc door should open and eject the disc with out damage.

0 Likes
userUsyPE7MZRo
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

SamsungSabrina, "We know about the problem" IS NOT A SOLUTION. It's barely even a status update. Thanks a lot for breaking my DVD/Blu-Ray (that super heavy sarcasm, in case you can't tell).

userk4BiMYcv9H
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

para cuando se tendra respuesta de como lo arreglarán?el problema es a nivel mundial (en chile :chile: ) parece. ht j5500 mi home theater mismo problema 

0 Likes