Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Add me to the list.

Jorge_MX
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

My BDJ5700 have the same issue and there is no solution posted please unmark the solved TAG

Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Home Theater

My BD-JM57c Player has been cycling continuously for 4 days.  I have unplugged it and I am about ready to toss it out.  Last samsung product I'll buy unless you find a solution.

Muckquomp
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

Same here. Make sure, you unplug your refrigerator from the internet.  Update must have been contaminated with a VIRUS!

userXI5JjSaXCw
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

It seems as if quality control was missed. Shame on you for causing this problem.

0 Likes
user8L7Aw5Odmr
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Same issue here with the BD-JM57C.  Continuous loop and flickering on and off the screen.

TheMeloIt
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

I just spoke with a Samsung Support member team. She confirms that the problem is caused by an update from Samsung and they are working on it. All we have to do is wait until the problem is resolved with a new update.

TheMeloIt
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

Hi there, can you explain to me how come this treat is marked as solved. Can you tell me what is the solution. Can you post the link for the possible solutions?

@userSlY6jXH8C3 

mcw53
Cosmic Ray
Options
Home Theater

Samsung knows it's not solved, but having a link to the current status of the issue is better than searching 121 pages for the solution.

userlMe3Hj0Aes
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

One of the earlier forum replies today indicated that someone from Samsung customer service conveyed that they were targeting a flash drive fix by this Friday.  I have no clue why the Samsung moderator for this forum never conveyed this update and in fact has a green problem fixed check next to her response.  In the mean time if anyone has any contacts with the major news networks, it would be great to get major national exposure about the lack of quality in both Samsung products and their Customer Service.  I for one will NEVER again buy a Samsung product.