Constellation
Options
Home Theater

It keeps turning on and off.

userU2y3cMxkIn
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

Our Blue ray dvd player stopped ejecting DVDs and also is not turning on/off continuously. Is there something we can do to fix this??

userhUaaSYRWvH
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater
KatieC11
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

Hello, unfortunately I am having the same issue as many others have reported. I went through all of the troubleshooting guidence and nothing helps. 

I very much depend on this device and carefully choose the brand and model for its longevity.

Please assist in a resolution as soon as possible.

Thank you

ZombieNinjaGrrl
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

Also on the list with the HT-J5500W. Only we don't even use it for watching discs, just for the sound. We don't even get sound now because the input automatically changed to disc and we can't change it. We were even in the middle of watching something last night (6/17/20) when it stopped working. My husband thought it died. 

Really would like a fix, with all that's going on, I can't afford a new sound system. 

user1pj4RZVafJ
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

This is kind of strange. Mine started to do the same last night. 

userxd5V8yiylS
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

I have 2 and they are both continually rebooting!!!! BD-J5700!!!!  Tried all of the suggestions to no avail!

0 Likes
userMTLjjF9I54
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

I have 2 of the BD-JM57C/ZA players. Both of mine are cycling power on/off so fast that I cant even access the menu.

0 Likes