Home Theater

...it was working fine last night.

JUMP TO SOLUTION
2,664 Replies
uservV8aM1Nd32
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

Same exact problem. Worked fine and all of sudden in the last two days it cycles back and forth and you can hear it internally trying to read a disc. There is no damage to my unit and it has always been properly maintained. I find it very coincidental that everyone with the same model has the same problem that started AT THE SAME TIME. Very suspicious if you ask me. I would hope that samsung makes this right with its customers as I am very loyal to them and would hate to find a new manufacturer for my electronics but I will if they do not take care of their customers.

0 Likes
usercLOVvcM1co
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

Same here in Phoenix AZ. The system was working fine the morning of 6/17 and by the afternoon of 6/18 it was stuck in an endless loop of trying to load a disc despite the tray being empty.

Samsung needs to make this right as it is obviously an issue on their end. On 6/18 the idea was to wait 72 hours for a fix. It has been 3 days, what is the next step?

0 Likes
Options
Home Theater

It's clear Samsung has bricked our units somehow.

We'll just have to see what plan they come up with to fix it. 

0 Likes
userNYJ5PA1U94
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Y2K got delayed by 20 years?

0 Likes
userMLMBl4CgZJ
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Just happened here too..... another dis-satisfied customer.

0 Likes
userNYJ5PA1U94
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Mine just went nuts 5 minutes ago. I wanted to throw it away and buy a new one. Thankfully, I Googled it first and saw that's it's not just me. There must be something going on in Samsung. I unplugged mine.  I'll try to plug it on tomorrow. Hopefully whatever is going with Samsung will be fixed by then.

0 Likes
userWhwnPs1Rk1
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

Has anyone else called? I called samsung and they let me know that they are aware of this issue, have no time frame and that they are going to look into what really is going wrong, and then they will contact whoever has called the issue in. Yet, I started a chat and they let me know that they need a service request for the device. They took my address and info. And apparently I'll get a call. This so maddening! I am told also that Samsung won't say anything publicly until they know what is causing this issue

0 Likes
userWhwnPs1Rk1
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

Now I am told through chat that they want to send a technician to my home. This is ridiculous...

0 Likes
Options
Home Theater
Is your unit still under warranty?
0 Likes
userSWZ0xUw4zw
Cosmic Ray
Options
Home Theater
0 Likes