Home Theater

...it was working fine last night.

JUMP TO SOLUTION
2,664 Replies
Fanet
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

The same thing happens to me and my Sister's too. We're from Argentina. This problem is all over the world!

0 Likes
userNLW69Vt8hC
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

Same issue here in my unit, speaking from Brazil!!
I'm struggling with YouTube videos and anything that could help until I land to this page, the exact issue you guys are facing!

0 Likes
JnascECSI
Constellation
Options
Home Theater
Funny, but not really. I got same disk loop issue also as of this afternoon on my HT-J5500W/ZA. So i decided to update 1 of my 3 kids samsung smart dvd players and the dang thing broke also with the looping no disk. Good thing is it was my 13 yr old sons, so when he asked what happen i told him samsung called me and found adult videos on it. so they are wiping the hard drive.. Never seen him shake and think so much and claimed its a conspiracy by the man.... still laughing 6 hours later...
user5tzAiszS6I
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Smiley LOL

0 Likes
useriboXzMnpdG
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

From Germany.

Same here, always tries to "load". Neither BT nor TV sound is working...

0 Likes
Zorro3k6
Cosmic Ray
Options
Home Theater

And here I thought I was the only one experiencing this today (6/18). I'm so glad I found you guys because this exact same issue has been making me mad all night. I kind of regret smacking the case a little. I hope Samsung can fix this issue soon. I really don't want to look for a new sound system right now.

usern9H1cdZQiC
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

Exact same issue here with HT-J5500W: sound stopped working and it cycles between load and no disc. Spent an hour with support and they wanted to send a service tech. It's out of warranty so figured that would cost me as much as buying a replacement player. Looked around for one but couldn't buy one anywhere, which was probably a good thing because I decided to try and find a fix before spending a thousand bucks or more setting up a new theater system. Which is when I found this thread and now I realize I just wasted three hours of my life trying to fix something that Samsung broke. Sheesh! Let's hope they get the thing patched in 72 hours. 

0 Likes
user2lCIxtAjdt
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Please keep us all updated if anyone hears anything new or different, please! I'm so happy I'm not the only one in this predicament.....I spent hours trying to fix this issue. So annoying! 

userMm4w6xqIZO
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

I was second post on this yesterday and was mildly surprised problem was shared with one other. Imagine my surprise today to see so many posts with the same issue. Are Samsung too ashamed to make an official response? Will I buy Samsung again? If there is a fix how can it load when the device constantly resets. Some answers would be good, and some kind of response would be appreciated - do Samsung check their community forums?

uservOxOBCPfpP
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

I thought in the very first second that perhaps my children did sth with the device but then I found you, so I am happy (to some extend). I've contacted Samsung Global (no real help) and then Samosung Poland. The last center said it was some issue with firmware but they cannot confirm it (why? dunno). They advised me to visit the local service center to get the firmware updated but what do you think: is it better to wait and the patch will download and install all by itself?