Home Theater

...it was working fine last night.

JUMP TO SOLUTION
2,664 Replies
usergIvHZJ7eQQ
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

Yup happening to several users. Me as well. Apparently samsung may have been hacked so I recommend changing passwords on any accounts linked. Currently, I'm leaving mine unplugged until I see some wort of a response.

0 Likes
userejQDDRcvVp
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Mine also

0 Likes
userSB4fMxmMle
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Mine did the same thing, last night 6.19.2020 the Blu ray in my bedroom was making "loading" sound and the main menu stayed on for a second and recycled, i thought it was broken but i only use it for prime video and Netflix, i exchanged it for my spare blue ray, it was working last night, this morning 6.20.2020 it was doing the same thing as the other one. Weird that im reading the post and seems like the problem started like a day or two ago and so far no fix from Samsung.

0 Likes
usert5Z9KNRuOn
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Watching Frozen II today with my grandchild,  paused for lunch, came back to the movie and the Blu-ray player is stuck in a fast 3secind loop, and is not responding to remote or power and eject buttons. Have to unplug it to make it stop. Some advice from Samsung would be nice, I've tried holding the fast forward button to reset it, tried the eject button, am now unplugging for 24 hours. Any other ideas? 

Options
Home Theater

You don't need to unplug for 24 hours.  A minute is fine.

A lot of people have started having problems in the last 3 days, this might be related.

userNYJ5PA1U94
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Mine just went nuts 5 minutes ago. I wanted to throw it away and buy a new one. Thankfully, I Googled it first and saw that's it's not just me. There must be something going on in Samsung. I unplugged mine.  I'll try to plug it on tomorrow. Hopefully whatever is going with Samsung will be fixed by then.

0 Likes
Options
Home Theater

Yeah, my unit is like 5 years old and I was prepared to just chaulk it up to part failure and trash it.  Glad I didn't!  I love this unit and really would like to get it fixed.

0 Likes
usert5Z9KNRuOn
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

I've unplugged it for a minute, did not work three times. I've unplugged it for ten minutes. Did not work. I've unplugged it for 30 minutes, did not resolve the issue. 

0 Likes
userqLbU6sm7e6
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

Mine has done the same thing. I watched a DVD a few days ago, then yesterday tried playing one and now it wont eject the disc and keeps cycling. I have tried all the things the troubleshooting said to do and that didnt help. If I end up buying a new player it wont be a Samsung.

RubieRed
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

Mine started this on Thursday night. I've unplugged it for two full days and it still cycles on and off.

I hope this problem is solvable.

0 Likes