JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Bluetooth Device will not connect

(Topic created: 11-09-2023 12:38 PM)
JustinKropetz
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater
I have a bose solo soundbar series ii. I have tried connecting the soundbar to my Galaxy S23 Ultra. 

I have performed a Network Connection Reset and that still did not help.

The sound bar shows up in devices however when I select it, nothing happens.
11 Replies
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Home Theater
Does the soundbar successfullyl connect to other phones/devices via Bluetooth?
JustinKropetz
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater
Yes and ironically enough it paired flawlessly with my wife's iPhone 🤷‍:male_sign:🤦

Thank you for your response!
0 Likes
JustinKropetz
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater
I can connect to random Bluetooth devices in my neighborhood that are in close proximity 🤣
0 Likes
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Home Theater
So you personally have no other devices to connect to? Since you've already reset your network settings, try this. With the phone off, press and hold Power and Volume up buttons until the Samsung logo disappears. Using volume keys, highlight Wipe cache partition, then power to select and confirm on the following screen. On the original menu, use volume to navigate to Repair apps, and then power again to select. This will reindex all your apps and clear out junk files that might be causing strange bugs.
JustinKropetz
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater
I can connect just fine to other random Bluetooth devices (granted permissions are given).
0 Likes
JustinKropetz
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater
I went through that process of wiping the cache partition. No luck.
0 Likes
JustinKropetz
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater
I enabled developer options on my phone, I changed all of the Bluetooth settings. I now have the Bose Solo showing up in my Bluetooth Devices however when I select "Bose Solo" it will not pair.
0 Likes
ChuckL
Halo
Options
Home Theater
Is the soundbar in paring mode also?
JustinKropetz
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater
Yes. I'm currently chatting with Bose Tech Support. I will update this ticket accordingly as I find out the solution
0 Likes