JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

MX-JS9500 not responding

(Topic created: 11-23-2019 11:47 AM)
Kokamo
Cosmic Ray
Options
Home Theater

I have the MX-JS9500 and it will not communicate via bluetooth, it just says wait. I have attempted to update the formware and usb just sits there with Read flashing on the display. There is no sound if I select tuner and the cd will not open, display just reads open... Is there a procedure to do a hard reset on the unit? Is the unit in safe mode or something?

Rathorne
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Yeah that could very well be, based on the issues you described...mine are identical. At first it was working...then it would work for a short time period (on and off) and then it got stuck in this phase where the disc tray is locked, waiting, no sound on any of the settings. Unplugging it, attempting to reset the system, nothing seemed to work.

Anyway, one of the moderators has already been in contact with me. Can't complain about the speed at which they are tackling this issue. Super impressed by that. Just hoping that they manage to get it fixed like yours. It is a sweet set, when it is working. Thanks Kokamo for helping.

Rath

0 Likes
Kokamo
Cosmic Ray
Options
Home Theater

It is a sweet system. I have DJ'd a few parties and they were super pleased! Samsung support will get you back to shaking the dust from your siding before you know it! LOL

0 Likes
Kokamo
Cosmic Ray
Options
Home Theater

You're welcome. It didn't take long to get mine there, fixed and back to JAMMING! Good luck!

0 Likes
userVaVNmY7Owa
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

This does not work.. it appears there is no way to hard reset this thing.. and from all of the people I've seen with this problems it appears it's something wrong with this radio all together... I went about 3 months without using it, turn it on and have all the exact same symptoms as everyone else.. this is rediculous especially due to the cost of this thing... now I'm stuck with a brick because i refuse to pay to have it do this again, samsung is horrible!!

0 Likes
Astoriasteve
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Did you ever figure this out? I'm not aside ripping into this thing would just like an idea where to start

0 Likes
Kokamo
Cosmic Ray
Options
Home Theater

I contacted support and they set everything up for me to get it repaired. Round trip shipping and all! Took about a week altogether. For what was wrong with mine, the main board, it cost $70 altogether. Mine was out of warrantee so that why it cost me.

0 Likes
userVaVNmY7Owa
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

This does not work!!

0 Likes
Options
Home Theater

That didnt work for me holding the s tg op button down . Im assuming you mean stop button to stop cd player. Also is there ant special button it should be on before oressing stop. Like tuner/cd/bluetooth etc. .. and do i have to unplug the unit from the wall then plug in before i do all this?

0 Likes
Kokamo
Cosmic Ray
Options
Home Theater

I unplugged my machine and left it unplugged all day while I was at work, then attempted the reset procedure that evening, which worked only for about a short time. You will probably have to send it in for repair as the main board most likely had a component fail on it.

Contact  and they should be able to help

0 Likes
Hec79
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

This does not work my unit just turns on and remote still works just no sound not even aux is responding my device is of warranty. What can I do ? 

0 Likes