cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: MX-JS9500 not responding

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You're welcome. It didn't take long to get mine there, fixed and back to JAMMING! Good luck!

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This does not work.. it appears there is no way to hard reset this thing.. and from all of the people I've seen with this problems it appears it's something wrong with this radio all together... I went about 3 months without using it, turn it on and have all the exact same symptoms as everyone else.. this is rediculous especially due to the cost of this thing... now I'm stuck with a brick because i refuse to pay to have it do this again, samsung is horrible!!

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Did you ever figure this out? I'm not aside ripping into this thing would just like an idea where to start

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I contacted support and they set everything up for me to get it repaired. Round trip shipping and all! Took about a week altogether. For what was wrong with mine, the main board, it cost $70 altogether. Mine was out of warrantee so that why it cost me.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This does not work!!

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

That didnt work for me holding the s tg op button down . Im assuming you mean stop button to stop cd player. Also is there ant special button it should be on before oressing stop. Like tuner/cd/bluetooth etc. .. and do i have to unplug the unit from the wall then plug in before i do all this?

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I unplugged my machine and left it unplugged all day while I was at work, then attempted the reset procedure that evening, which worked only for about a short time. You will probably have to send it in for repair as the main board most likely had a component fail on it.

Contact  and they should be able to help

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This does not work my unit just turns on and remote still works just no sound not even aux is responding my device is of warranty. What can I do ? 

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

No sound cd won't open tray no Bluetooth pairing no aux everything is shot except the lights lmao I wonder if there is a receiver besides this no good receiver Samsung won't fix without them wanting more of my money I can use instead???

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine is doing the same exact thing!! I did everything you did but mine didn’t work after, I’ve tried the stop button, unplugging it for the day and plugging it in and still nothing, just does everything you described, how can I fix this, I paid 3k for it through Aaron’s rent, I was getting ready to dj and all of a sudden it stopped working, last used was spring and now all of a sudden it’s not working