JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Being ignored by customer service/risk management

(Topic created: 11-19-2022 02:47 PM)
drd920
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Several years ago we purchased an RS261MDWP refrigerator.  We have had ongoing problems with the condensation drain tube icing up and causing a buildup of ice in the freezer.  Last year while we were away, this problem caused a leak on our hardwood floor and we sustained significant damage.  

When I contacted customer service, they authorized a one time service call for our out-of-warranty refrigerator, but they had no authorized service personnel in our area.  Subsequently, they offered to buy back our unit, but since then, no progress has been made to resolve the claim for the replacement and damage to the floor, which they said they would cover.  

Has anyone else had this kind of problem, and if so, how did you get it resolved?

0 Likes
2 Replies
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
"Several years ago" ...

I'm shocked they even offered anything after "several years"

We had a similar ice over issue with another brand of fridge ...

I bought the evap fan on Amazon for $50 ... took me 30 minutes to replace it ... works great
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hi there, I'm so sorry to hear you've had such a difficult time trying to get this resolved. If you would like, please reach out to any of the moderators here in a private message. We will be happy to review your case for any updates that are available. Please be sure to include your ticket number in the message to help us assist you quicker. Thank you for your patience during this time, and we look forward to getting this resolved quickly.