JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Bixby Wont respond on my fridge.

(Topic created: 04-04-2020 11:00 AM)
userqGnOHUcPlD
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

When I Try and use Bixby on my Samsung smart fridge and say "Hi Bixby" it says "Something went wrong please try again later"... How do I fix this so Bixby works and responds to my voice?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
MrLarry
Neutron Star
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Make sure the microphone is on. Make sure that your family hub is fully up to date. You can also try resetting the Family hub. If these do not help I recommend having a service technician have a look. You can send your full model code and serial number via private message or call 1-800-SAMSUNG to get started.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
22 Replies
usereiuN9UDXiY
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Did you fix the problem? Just got mine today and I have the same error 

0 Likes
userFOZ8F0SYLf
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I got mine like 2 weeks ago and I'm having the same problem.

0 Likes
userrOM8G5LFNh
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hi did you ever receive a response on this? Just got my fridge a few days ago and experiencing the same issue. 

0 Likes
usermdHEUUj4sf
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I had same problem here. How to fix it. 

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

We are sorry to hear about this. Please provide the model number for the refrigerator.

0 Likes
userygS5GJcPbK
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

RF265BEAESR 

0 Likes
Solution
MrLarry
Neutron Star
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Make sure the microphone is on. Make sure that your family hub is fully up to date. You can also try resetting the Family hub. If these do not help I recommend having a service technician have a look. You can send your full model code and serial number via private message or call 1-800-SAMSUNG to get started.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userpT1aEu6qoA
Cosmic Ray
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I have the same problem. We just got the fridge today, made sure it's up to date, and tried to launch Bixby. It goes to the Bixby welcome screen but when I tap "Next" it doesn't do anything. 

It's also rejecting one of my accounts, saying invalid ID or Password while that same account is used on other devices with no problem.

users2wN9k67lG
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I have the same problem. Were you able to fix the problem?

0 Likes