JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Bixby Wont respond on my fridge.

(Topic created: 04-04-2020 11:00 AM)
userqGnOHUcPlD
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

When I Try and use Bixby on my Samsung smart fridge and say "Hi Bixby" it says "Something went wrong please try again later"... How do I fix this so Bixby works and responds to my voice?

JUMP TO SOLUTION
usereW0Ohui9yK
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I have same problem.  tried all suggestions but still wont let me press 'Next' button on Bixby set up. Help please.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

@usereW0Ohui9yK    We are sorry to hear about this. Please send the full model and serial numbers to this PM Link.

0 Likes
Mstigger1969
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

You hv to log off & Uninstall in order to get bixby to work. There are cache on the fridge to clear. Log off on the fridge. Log off on your phone. Uninstall the smart things app. Restart your phone. Re-download the smart things app. Log into the fridge. It worked for me. I hope it works for you. 

0 Likes
userpT1aEu6qoA
Cosmic Ray
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I was able to get Bixby working on our fridge by doing the opposite. I disbled the mic and voice wakeup after seeing this error. 

Once I did that, it completed set up successfully and now works. 20200517_221226_LI.jpg

0 Likes
user4qwm8cdPpS
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I have the same model (RF265BEAESR) and same problem.  Resetting the hub, power cycling the fridge, turning on/off every combination of voice/bixby-related settings doesn't change anything.  I stay stuck on the "welcome to bixby" message and clicking "Next" does nothing.  There was an update to the family hub software when I got the fridge 2 days ago so it's also up to date.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

@user4qwm8cdPpS    We are sorry to hear about this. Please send the full model and serial numbers to this PM Link.

0 Likes
userEUQA8QLlhI
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Any luck with this? Mine is doing the same thing 

0 Likes
user4qwm8cdPpS
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Because I am in Canada I have been shut down from getting support here.  Which is unfortunate seeing as it is clearly an issue with more than just the Canadian model of this fridge (i.e. the OS).  I'll keep following this thread and update if the Samsung Canada counterparts offer any different help but I'm not optimistic.  This sounds like something an OS update will fix.

0 Likes
Mstigger1969
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

If you haven't gotten the fix for the fridge, see my reply. This is how I got mine to work. 

0 Likes
userDAUSc95zwY
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I have the same problem and try all these solutions. Please help

0 Likes