JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Bixby app frozen/stuck on Family Hub!

(Topic created: 05-23-2020 05:11 PM)
bridaus
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Bixby on family hub is stuck on the "Get Started with Bixby" with my email address on it and a next button.  Clicking the button does not result in any action other than the button depressing...

I have tried:

1. Restarting the family hub.

2. Clearing data for the "Exploring Bixby" app.

Any/all ideas are welcome!

18 Replies
MrLarry
Neutron Star
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Can I have your full model code? I would like to look into this a little deeper for you.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
bridaus
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

RS22T5561SR

0 Likes
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Another question have you tried power cycling the fridge? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
bridaus
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Yes, using power button on top of door which power cycles the hub.  Still does the same thing.

0 Likes
userjfvMXZxurA
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I am having the same issue and have power cycled any help would be appreciated. Thank you

Model # RF28R7551SR/AA

0 Likes
SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Can you make sure it doesn't have a child lock on it? If you can see that feature on there. Also, I recommend reaching out to smart things department at 1-800-Samsung

0 Likes
adean57
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I have precisely the same problem with model RS27T5561SR

I see you got a response to try power cycling the fridge.  Did that work for you?  How is it done.  Just unplug the fridge?  Or is there a reset of some kind?

0 Likes
usersFUqT36oqr
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I have the exact same problem too. Same model fridge.

0 Likes
adean57
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I contacted chat support.  They asked me to unplug the fridge for 60 seconds.  That did not fix the problem.  They are escalating to tier 2 support and I should hear from them via email in a couple days.  I'll let you know what I find out.

0 Likes