JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How to Uninstall Smart Recipes from Family Hub Refrigerator!!!!!

(Topic created: 05-16-2022 06:24 AM)
user04vTPcEjn0
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Smart recipes has taken over my refrigerator. How do I uninstall it or keep it from the screen. I don't want to see it, I have a calendar and photos that I want... 

PS I REALLY don't like 6.0, it's a downgrade.

TG Mackey

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hello! I can certainly understand wanting your Family Hub to be set to fit your needs. If you click the link below and locate your refrigerator's model, you can view a full version of the Family Hub manual. In the top left corner of the manual, you should see a tab for "User Interface". Here you'll be able to see steps on how to arrange and customize your Family Hub home screen. There's also additional information in this manual about other great features the Family Hub has to offer. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00083932/

View solution in context

4 Replies
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hello! I can certainly understand wanting your Family Hub to be set to fit your needs. If you click the link below and locate your refrigerator's model, you can view a full version of the Family Hub manual. In the top left corner of the manual, you should see a tab for "User Interface". Here you'll be able to see steps on how to arrange and customize your Family Hub home screen. There's also additional information in this manual about other great features the Family Hub has to offer. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00083932/

usersamv5tVFs1
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Samsung Family Hub Smart Fridge - Since the last upgrade, a number of my preferences have been overwritten on the fridge, including my original homepage and widget setup... However the most annoying item is think production of what is essentially an advertising banner on a fridge I paid excessive money for. 

I do not want smart recipes and cooking tips to be a default page, I do not want to have to rearrange my pages after each update, and I don't want a sticky plaster solution of moving the cooking page to the last in the line in the user interface.

I've seen a number of answers to similar questions and all of them have simply pointed the asker, to the user manual for interface. The actual question has not been answered, Where the question is marked as solved, it is always by a Samsung system moderate are not the individual asking the question.

I would like to understand the following without being directed to some generic script or text somewhere.
1 - how do I remove the cooking page
2 - how do I remove smart recipes
3 - how do I stop my pages being overwritten with every  update

the majority of appliances in my house are Samsung, also not the cheaper end of your product selection (no LED TVs, washing machines, vacuum cleaner, speakers, home theatre system, S22 phone, Galaxy smart watch threes to name a few of the product I've bought). I don't feel a forced advertising banner in my house on a £3000 fridge is a way to secure brand loyalty. Series of updates also on my S20 note ultra cause significant problems every time I do an update as they don't seem to be tested by anyone prior to release.

I would appreciate not being fobbed off with some generic user manual. If it can't be done I would rather be told. There are plenty of other brands out there do not false advertisement and modifications on people

yesy291406
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
How to remove AUI system
0 Likes
yesy291406
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
How can u move widgets and apps to where u want it???
0 Likes