Original topic:

Ice Maker Issues (not making ice, freezing, etc.)

(Topic created: 09-21-2020 11:49 PM)
usertGuuIwakis
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Having the same problem with Samsung ice maker  freezing up not making ice.  I have to use the blow dryer to thaw it out weekly. It's been replaced by company I purchased it from, but the new ice maker they installed does the same thing. It's a default in factory refrigerator. All of them should have been recalled by Samsung. Samsung is coming out tomorrow to fix it again. We should all demand a replacement refrig.

134 Replies
useriaEbKiMn8d
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

We have tried all the recommnded solutions and still have the same problems(noises and frozen ice maker). This is clearly a design issue and has been going on for quite some time. How do we get a refund for this refridgerator(two years old)?

userHsgWHOlq5p
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

My freezer is not making ice. I have reset the ice maker, changed the filter, and un-plugged the fridge for 2 minutes. The water on the fridge side is working fine. The ice maker will make a few cubes, but that is it. Please let me know what else I need to do. 

0 Likes
gjbailey
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Our ice maker keeps freezing up. This appears to be a very well known issue. This needs to be recalled ASAP. 

userjHRIVWBO4V
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Samsung will not help you. Sorry bro. Mine and my friends with Samsung brand refrigerator ice maker are all defectives.

userc8eu8JEIeo
Constellation
Options