Original topic:

International issue!

(Topic created: 11-19-2023 02:19 AM)
luisrdz
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
Hello! I live in USA i bought a wall oven i italy theybsend it to me but its not working and USA and italy support they dont now how can help me. Please, somebody can tell me what i should do? @user_4zyu9ob @SamsungCEO @samsungusa @samsungitaly @samsunwarranty #technicalsuport, #warranty, #samsung, #samsungsuport #samsunceo

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
DanG92263
Honored Contributor
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
"i have spoken to technical support from USA an Italy but they do not Know how can help me.
oven model NV75A6649RK/ET
What can i do? can some one help me, what should i do?"

I don't think that there is anything that you can do since most Samsung warranties simply cover defective parts. The oven is assumed not to be defective as it would work in Italy, the market for which it was designed. The best that you can do IMHO is to find a buyer in Italy that will take it off you hands.

View solution in context

4 Replies
DanG92263
Honored Contributor
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
The voltage in Italy is 230 V and the frequency is 50 Hz

The standard voltage in the US is 120 volts – 60 Hz single phase supply.
KiwiBird97
Red Giant
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
Always buy a model made for your region (in your case, the Americas). Don't run the risk of electric shock, you know.
0 Likes
luisrdz
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hello.

I have the problem of not being able to make a warranty or technical service effective since i live in the USA but i bought a wall oven on a Italian web page that sold samsung products and since i liked the oven a lot for the size since it does not exist here in the USA but when istalling it did not work and i have spoken to technical support from USA an Italy but they do not Know how can help me.

What can i do? can some one help me, what should i do?

@samsungsupport @SamsungModerator1 @SamsungOvenOwner  @SamsungHelper  @samsunghelpme1 @SamsungCEO 

thanks

0 Likes
Solution
DanG92263
Honored Contributor
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
"i have spoken to technical support from USA an Italy but they do not Know how can help me.
What can i do? can some one help me, what should i do?"

I don't think that there is anything that you can do since most Samsung warranties simply cover defective parts. The oven is assumed not to be defective as it would work in Italy, the market for which it was designed. The best that you can do IMHO is to find a buyer in Italy that will take it off you hands.