JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

New BeSpoke , delivered and stove won’t light, no hiss

(Topic created: 4 weeks ago)
Robbinha11
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I just had a new Bespoke oven delivered from Home Depot and the oven comes on but no the stove burners. I’m not hearing a hiss from the gas. All the burners are lined up right 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hello @Robbinha11! Thank you for reaching out! From the sound of it, it seems to be an installation issue. I recommend contacting Home Depot to get them to look at it to ensure it was installed properly. You can also try the information at the following link: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001952/

If this doesn't help then this will be something that will require service. But as you did just recently purchase the range. An exchange/refund would be recommended. But if you wish to proceed with service please send either me or any of the other moderators a private message with your full model and serial number. You may also call in directly at 1-800-726-7864

View solution in context

2 Replies
meself
Supernova
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
I would contact home depot sometimes they use a contractor to do delivery's and repair
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hello @Robbinha11! Thank you for reaching out! From the sound of it, it seems to be an installation issue. I recommend contacting Home Depot to get them to look at it to ensure it was installed properly. You can also try the information at the following link: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001952/

If this doesn't help then this will be something that will require service. But as you did just recently purchase the range. An exchange/refund would be recommended. But if you wish to proceed with service please send either me or any of the other moderators a private message with your full model and serial number. You may also call in directly at 1-800-726-7864