JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Rubber Feet for Samsung Grate

(Topic created: 03-08-2022 01:54 PM)
usertpzYlszfRl
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I have searched hi and low for a place to order a grate for my gas range. I have a rubber foot issue and have read, at numerous sites, that Samsung suck when it comes to the rubber feet. You ultimately must purchase a new grate instead of $5 rubber feet. I do not a service call, I’m perfectly capable of removing and replacing a new grate. Can anyone tell me where I can order one, even if it’s an aftermarket grate. Samsung makes awesome TVs but that’s about it.

16 Replies
userKdnRiDYtIT
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I am going through the same issue right now 2/21/21 with Samsung. I just need the little rubber feet replaced as they have melted or fallen off. I have reached out to them through their text messaging service and they have informed me I need call the parts department  so I can purchase new grates which cost over $108. The rubber feet for all other manufactures cost $5-$10. Can we say we are being robbed? I have all Samsung items. Maybe it’s time to switch to Whirlpool, Kitchen Aid, LG anyone other than Samsung!!! This is not acceptable!!! 

user8QX03fh2ms
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I have the same issue with model NX58M6650WS, new in 2019.  Samsung replaced the grates the first time the feet came off, only a couple months after we bought the range.  Now that it's out of warranty, they want about $340 for more grates since they still don't have the feet separately.  That's ridiculous, and if I had known about that I would have never bought that range.  I also bought an "extended warranty" that claimed to extend the manufacturer's warranty for 5 years of coverage.  They say that since the range still gets hot, a mere wobbly grate is not a problem.  I should have bought another LG range like we had before moving!

user8N2FGVXTQl
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I'm having the same issue too. I would love to have a solution for this..

mc NX58H5600SS / AA
sn <HIDDEN>

PXL_20210220_204301905.jpg

 please lmk! Thanks. 

Solution
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

We are glad that you brought this to our attention. Our job is to ensure that you are satisfied with your investment. Please contact our parts department J&J international by phone at 1-800-627-4368 or online at www.samsungparts.com whether your rubber feet have gone missing or melted off, they will be able to assist with ordering a replacement part(s). You can also send us a private message for further assistance, if applicable, with the following information below so that we can look into this further for you.  

Send a message on Facebook

Send Message on Twitter

Sent Message to Moderator

• Full Model Code:
  • Full Serial Number:
  • Photos of your symptoms:

We do research symptoms on a case by case basis. 

Please note,  this forum is for the support of US products and customers. If your product is a non-US model please reach out to the country in which your product was manufactured/purchased for assistance: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userclXE5xWvpm
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Looking at some of these posts, Samsung seems to have a problem with the rubber feet on their gas range grates. I have the same problem with my grates. I sent Samsung a letter stating that there was nothing wrong with their grates. The problem is they DO NOT SELL THE FEET. Further, I told them my range was out of warranty. They replied that they would make a “one time accommodation” and replace my grates. 

They said they ordered grates, and they would arrive in 5-10 days. 

Last night I get a voicemail from Samsung telling me they are NOT going to replace my grates. The voicemail referred me to their distributor to purchase the grates. 

Samsung, you need to clean up your act. Nobody I have communicated with has addressed my complaint.

userJKxr6WZZMU
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

The rubber feet should be an expendable part that is easy to replace or purchase.   It is wasteful and foolish to expect customers to replace the entire part the cheap rubber feet are supposed to protect.   This is happening to many of your customers, myself included, and it will cause me to consider another brand with better customer support/concern.

deb9025
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
I'm having same issue with the rubber feet on the grate for model#NX58M6850SS/AA. Anyone find a solution yet
usercl5uLjJtXv
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Good afternoon. I’ve searched all over for replacement rubber feet for the grates on my gas range. The only solution cannot  be to purchase a new set of grates for $370 as opposed to replacing the rubber feet for $5-10? Please help. 

SuperOvni
Supernova
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
Check Ebay