Options
LED and OLED TVs
It Won't let me pair with my speaker
0 Likes
MindyCastillo
Constellation
Options
LED and OLED TVs
Please Someone Please HELP Me So That I Can PAIR WITH MY SPEEKER THAT'S ALL I NEED HELP WITH
0 Likes
SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
LED and OLED TVs

Hello! Thank you for posting about this! I'll be more than delighted to assist. Can you give me more information so I can further assist you? What brand of Bluetooth headphones do you have? Also, the Model of the Speaker. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

RedBike411
Asteroid
Options
LED and OLED TVs

I replied with the information you requested but haven’t seen a response. Am I missing something?

0 Likes
RedBike411
Asteroid
Options
LED and OLED TVs

Bose Bluetooth headphones and a low end TCL sound bar, both Bluetooth. They connect, pair and play together fine. What I would like to do is pair the headphones with the tv’s built in speakers. 

0 Likes
SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
LED and OLED TVs

Hello! Thank you for that information I do apologize for the late response. Usually, when you connect Bluetooth headphones the TV disables the internal speakers to direct all audio to the headphones. However, you might want to use a Bluetooth transmitter with dual pairing.  Some transmitters can connect to both headphones and soundbar simultaneously. Also, check the TV audio settings if you haven't already done so. 

Please let me know if this helps

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
astronaut33
Constellation
Options
LED and OLED TVs
My phone keeps telling me its offline
0 Likes
Solution
WillD1
Constellation
Options
LED and OLED TVs

I'm not exactly sure what you are asking, but from what I gather, it sounds like you want play audio through your bluetooth headphones and the tv speakers simultaneously (which makes sense), but then you say you want to pair your bluetooth device with the tv speakers? I'm sorry, I'm not being condescending, but that makes no sense, so I will assume that you want them to play at the same time, and I can help with this. So, here's what ya do: Go to All Settings, then to General and Privacy, then to Accessibility, then to Multi-output Audio and enable speakers and bluetooth devices to play at the same time. Make sure your bluetooth device is paired and connected before doing this. I hope this helps.