Original topic:

How to install apps on TV

(Topic created: 12-02-2023 01:26 PM)
Boston781
Astronaut
Options
LED and OLED TVs

How can you find/get apps on your Samsung TV?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
OoYORIoO
Sun
Options
LED and OLED TVs
@Boston781

Thank you for using the Samsung Member's Community and thank you for your question regarding your Samsung Television.

Since you didn't mention what model of Samsung Television you own. I will give you the basic instructions on how to do so. Many of the most Popular Applications and Services for viewing Entertainment Content are available on your Samsung Television.

Please note that not all Applications are available in all regions so your results will vary depending on the where you live. With that said. Let's get you the basic instructions on how to install an Application on your Samsung Television.

1. On your Samsung Television Remote Press the "Home" Button
2. Navigate with your Samsung Televison Remote to the "Apps" Icon
3. Press the "Enter / Okay" Button and this will open the Apps Store
4. Search for the Application you want to install
5. Install the Application
6. Open the Application

Thank you for using the Samsung Member's Community and thank you for your question regarding your Samsung Television. Thank you!

This Post is related to this post:

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/HD-and-UHD-TVs/HOW-TO-INSTALL-AN-APP/td-p/2741278?src=ShareByUse...

View solution in context

7 Replies
Letta0307
Comet
Options
LED and OLED TVs
There should be an app store on the TV just type in what app your looking for and download it if is available
Solution
OoYORIoO
Sun
Options
LED and OLED TVs
@Boston781

Thank you for using the Samsung Member's Community and thank you for your question regarding your Samsung Television.

Since you didn't mention what model of Samsung Television you own. I will give you the basic instructions on how to do so. Many of the most Popular Applications and Services for viewing Entertainment Content are available on your Samsung Television.

Please note that not all Applications are available in all regions so your results will vary depending on the where you live. With that said. Let's get you the basic instructions on how to install an Application on your Samsung Television.

1. On your Samsung Television Remote Press the "Home" Button
2. Navigate with your Samsung Televison Remote to the "Apps" Icon
3. Press the "Enter / Okay" Button and this will open the Apps Store
4. Search for the Application you want to install
5. Install the Application
6. Open the Application

Thank you for using the Samsung Member's Community and thank you for your question regarding your Samsung Television. Thank you!

This Post is related to this post:

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/HD-and-UHD-TVs/HOW-TO-INSTALL-AN-APP/td-p/2741278?src=ShareByUse...
Boston781
Astronaut
Options
LED and OLED TVs
How do I find and download the Patreon App from my TV?

Options
LED and OLED TVs
Play store has it 1701553428981_1701553428974_0.jpg
0 Likes
Boston781
Astronaut
Options
LED and OLED TVs
For Samsung tv's. I have it on my phone already
0 Likes
Options
LED and OLED TVs
I'm not sure if it's available for the TV though
0 Likes
OoYORIoO
Sun
Options
LED and OLED TVs
@Boston781

If you don't see a particular Application. Listed on the App Store on your Samsung Television. Then it is not available to use on your Samsung Television.

You could use Samsung Smart Things to Mirror your Phone Screen to your Samsung Television.
Since you didn't mention what model of Samsung Galaxy Phone you have.

***My next point may not be applicable in your case.***

However, you could (if applicable) use Samsung DEX and use the Applications on your Samsung Galaxy Phone on your Samsung Television.

Outside of those options. I'm afraid that there are no other choices you have available to use the Patreon Application on your Samsung Television.

While others will suggest, that there are workarounds. Other means to do so. I will not suggest those, nor go into how to do that. You will have to spend the time to figure that out.

Thank you for using the Samsung Member's Community and thank you for your question regarding your Samsung Television and using the Pareon Application. Thank you!

This Post is related to this Post:

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/HD-and-UHD-TVs/Apps/td-p/2741276?src=ShareByUserCM
0 Likes