JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

G5 Odyssey Displaying green dot grid

(Topic created: 04-02-2021 04:21 PM)
userB3fGsuvDzK
Constellation
Options
Monitors and Memory

Greetings my Monitor (LC32G57TQWNXDC) is displaying a green dot grid when in operation, It's present regardless of browser. and shows on applications and desktop. running an RTX 2070 Super card. Grid.JPG

0 Likes
16 Replies
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Monitors and Memory

This forum is for the support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry  Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userB3fGsuvDzK
Constellation
Options
Monitors and Memory

Really? Because I bought it at Microcenter, St. Louis Park in Minnesota not 3 weeks ago......so.....you tell me how that happened then? 

0 Likes
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Monitors and Memory

Apologies, my system was showing this as an international model. Can you provide a photo showing the green dot or highlight where it is on the screen?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userB3fGsuvDzK
Constellation
Options
Monitors and Memory

Does it not appear in the screenshot posted?

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Monitors and Memory

It does not appear in the screenshot.

0 Likes
userB3fGsuvDzK
Constellation
Options
Monitors and Memory

Grid.JPGPlease see attached. It's a fairly symmetrical grid

0 Likes
userB3fGsuvDzK
Constellation
Options
Monitors and Memory

And sometimes they strobe, I'm thinking I should maybe box this up and return it because I'm not getting many answers anywhere

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Monitors and Memory

If you go to the Support menu and run Self Diagnosis, does the dot grid show there as well?

0 Likes
userB3fGsuvDzK
Constellation
Options
Monitors and Memory

No, it does not show on self-diagnosis.  Reset to factory settings and it's still there

0 Likes