JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S27CG552E firmware update?

(Topic created: Monday)
calz11
Constellation
Options
Monitors and Memory

Hello I was just curious if the "S27CG552E" or rather "LS27CG552EEXXY" monitor I have purchased here in New Zealand is ever going to receive a firmware update like the other variants of the same monitor released in different parts of the world. It is a Samsung Odyssey G5 165hz 1ms curved monitor, Thanks.

0 Likes
2 Replies
meself
Black Hole
Options
Monitors and Memory
That's a difficult one to answer as I would think the updates would go to everyone regardless of location if I recall you should be able to sign into account or maybe just the TV support part and download update there
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Monitors and Memory

Thanks for reaching out. Support for US products is the focus of this forum. As your device is a non-US model information is severely limited. We kindly suggest that you use this link to look for a support team in the area your product was manufactured for:  https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocation.html

Additionally, if you scroll to the bottom of the page on the website for your region, you might discover that your nation provides its very own support forums, just like this one! Just look for the Community Option.