It's HERE! Galaxy UNPACKED 2018

Supernova

It's HERE! Galaxy UNPACKED 2018

[ Edited ]

Hi everyone!

Yes, it's about that time again. As you may have heard, we shared a little announcement today! 

If you missed it, watch the UNPACKED 2018 replay below or on YouTube by clicking here.

Now, tell us what's got you most excited by replying to this post!

11 REPLIES
Galaxy

Re: It's HERE! Galaxy UNPACKED 2018

Does anyone plan on getting the Note9?

I'm seriously still up in the air over it and totally undecided.  With the lack of updates that I experience with my 9+, very little design change and seemingly little software changes my not persuade me to drop what I hear may be higher than $1000 for it. 

Is anyone convinced it's worth dropping top dollar for the Note9? Should I just wait for the S10 or maybe even go Pixel3XL!?

Constellation

[ Edited ]

First off, Awesome job! Enjoyed the presentation. 

My main question, now that the phone has dex built in, why can't the phone now act like a mouse and keyboard? 

Here is my desire. I am on the go and all i need to take is a pocket projector (samsung could make one), and i connect via HMDI where the phone then acts like the mouse and keyboard. Then, you have full computer capabilities within your pocket!

THansk!

WIlliam

Senio Design Engineer - GEA

Constellation

Yes it is worth it. Improved battery, built in DEX (HUGE), smart camera, super slow mo (not sure what speed this is), akg speakers, auto apature adgj, bluetooth s pen

Cosmic Ray

So I reserved the Note 9 pre-announcement.  What happens now?

Galaxy

@GalaxyEra wrote:

Yes it is worth it. Improved battery, built in DEX (HUGE), smart camera, super slow mo (not sure what speed this is), akg speakers, auto apature adgj, bluetooth s pen

Yeah you're right.  I preordered.  Now I need to figure out what to do with my Note8 and 9+  

Constellation

[ Edited ]

4K 60 frames per second five minutes of video recording time 4K 30 frames per second 10 minutes of video recording time why have all that memory if you can't even record unlimited amounts of video time please fix this issue it would be awesome stop putting caps on recording video time down grades the value of the phone hope you can fix this issue with a patch thank you Samsung but I will not be buying this phone till it's fixed

Astronaut

Why isn't the black Note 9 in the US market? 

Constellation

I just want to say, " Thanks Samsung"!

My new unlocked S7 edge and my Samsung bluray player are all kept up to date with your updates!

I am so happy with my Samsung products!

Thank you so much.

James

Comet

The new Dex is amazing. Not needing to carry a dock with me everywhere is easily one of the best features, and while its plugged in, the phone becomes a keyboard and touchpad.

You can also connect bluetooth hardwares, but all you need is the phone and the cord, which should work great with a portable projector.