JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Newsmax Plus app not available on Samsung TV apps

(Topic created: 11-01-2023 12:41 PM)
Ezmoney2000
Asteroid
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

New Newsmax plus app not available on Samsung TV apps. What is everyone else doing to watch Newsmax on the Samsung TVs?

JUMP TO SOLUTION
168 Replies
gnitsch
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

I cannot connect on my Samsung TV, not even with the Roku App or in the Pluto App.
On my 2nd TV, I have the Roku stick, that was able to update the Newsmax+ app, and it works on that.

0 Likes
Wbruner
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

I had Newsmax app on my Samsung.  Don't know how I got it. Made the mistake of unistalling it.  Now can't find it.  Did Newsmax + provide it when I signed up?

Gradofan
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

Buy a Vizio if you want to watch conservative sources on your TV - they do not block them as Samsung does.

0 Likes
Bollseye
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

That’s true.  The Fox News app has never been available on my Samsung Smart TV.

0 Likes
Zulupup2003
Asteroid
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

Anyone have have luck yet on the newsmax plus in the tv?

userbDNyYt4zNO
Asteroid
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

Not me.

0 Likes
rjgroth
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

I have a brand new Samsung Smart TV, I have the Newsmax2 playing, but there is no login prompt anywhere. So all I see is the filler material and commercials. I know it's the new channel because it shows "Newsmax2" in the lower left corner of the screen. This is really frustrating and I don't see how Newsmax survives this with this many unhappy customers.

My phone and laptop are fine, my TV not fine.

Bollseye
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

I paid the $49. Could sign in and watch on computer. Had to delete/reinstall Newsmax app on fire stick to get it to work.  Tried to delete/reinstall Newsmax app on Samsung smart TV, however it did not install the updated app.  Hopefully Samsung will provide the updated app soon.  Until then,  I will have to use the Fire Stick app to watch on TV.

Sandra7
Asteroid
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

SAMSUNG PLEASE PROVIDE THE OPTION TO DOWNLOAD THE NEWSMAX TO SAMSUNG FRAME TVS! Would be great! 

well485
Asteroid
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

With all the problems Samsung TV owners are having trying to view Newsmax Plus the simplest solution would be to use the built in browser on my TV.  The problem I have is after loading the Newsmax website and clicking on the sign-in button my browser opens a new window to sso.newsmax.com but the page does not load as if something is blocking it.  I have no problems when I use the browser on my computer but I want to watch it on my TV.  My TV's firmware is up to date which supposedly includes updating the browser.  What is the fix or work around?

Dave