JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Newsmax Plus app not available on Samsung TV apps

(Topic created: 11-01-2023 12:41 PM)
Ezmoney2000
Asteroid
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

New Newsmax plus app not available on Samsung TV apps. What is everyone else doing to watch Newsmax on the Samsung TVs?

JUMP TO SOLUTION
168 Replies
finiahwd
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs
I'm switching back to fox....what a nightmare
0 Likes
userbDNyYt4zNO
Asteroid
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

I don't watch the daytime shows on Fox. I'll watch the five and Hannity. I will occasionally visit Gutfeld  and Jesse. The rest of the time it was Newsmax.  I must say that I don't care for all of the WWII German stuff in mid night and early morning on Newsmax. They need to give that a break.

staple65
Asteroid
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

I’m so disappointed in the way they rolled this out. I was able to subscribe to NewsmaxPlus on my iPhone and it automatically puts it in the app but it doesn’t for the Samsung TV nor for my Roku now I’m left to just watching NewsmaxPlus on my phone I can mirror to my TV but it’s a pain in the butt. Mostly watching Newsmax 2 now hopefully they’ll get this sorted out. They didn’t give us much of a notification, just one day before they switched, they should’ve given us one or two weeks ahead of time. Very poor job of rolling this out Newsmax.

staple65
Asteroid
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

Me too😡

dezzy01
Asteroid
Options
Projectors & Other TVs
So frustrating!!! I paid for a year subscription of NEWSMAX+ only to find out I'm unable to cast it to any of my smart TV's, my Roku, as well as my Samsung phone! 😠 NEWSMAX was the only news my entire household watched! VERY FRUSTRATING! Rolled out very poorly!
connieconehead
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs
The new app is available on Firestick as of this morning but still not on my Samsung smart tv.
0 Likes
maryandwyo
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

I have a Roku TV and it's avail. there.  Sadly, the other TV I have is a Samsung and I can't get it in my other room.  Seems like an easy problem to solve.

0 Likes
kreuland
Asteroid
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

The streaming from the Newsmax iPhone app is sketchy at best. Have the new Plus trial, the video works ok on the iPhone but is constantly buffering to mirror thru my Apple TV device. All other iPhone apps are fine. Another issue with casting or mirroring is one cannot use their phone as it's become the TV. Newsmax better get this cured. Apparently Roku cannot be used either unless one just wants to watch Newsmax2 the free version without our regular shows. Supposed to be "easy". I am well versed in working with TV apps, connected devices and such, but this has been a nightmare. At least I can still get OAN with Roku. Pure frustration as if we don't already have enough going on, now the news is confined to my phone or sitting at my computer? Get on it #Newmax 

0 Likes
Sammy77
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

I call the customer service and email everyday and no reply. I get it on my iPhone but not on the tv, I called vizio and they said I had to call newsmax because they are the one to correct the problem. But how can you call or email them when they do not reply. The only reason I subscribed was to watch it on my tv

user6VOqkhKg32
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs
My Samsung phone and tv's do not bring up the Newsmax+ app!
0 Likes