JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Newsmax Plus app not available on Samsung TV apps

(Topic created: 11-01-2023 12:41 PM)
Ezmoney2000
Asteroid
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

New Newsmax plus app not available on Samsung TV apps. What is everyone else doing to watch Newsmax on the Samsung TVs?

JUMP TO SOLUTION
168 Replies
Ezmoney2000
Asteroid
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

Was able to uninstall the news max app on my Roku and re-installed it and it brought up the new version of the app that requires you to log in and so it looks like Newsmax prioritized Roku over Samsung. I tried the same process with the Samsung TV app but even after I deleted the TV app completely and reinstalled it it still did not work. Got the same old app. Hopefully they are working on this and it will be up soon. 

userbDNyYt4zNO
Asteroid
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

Can't get my Newsmax to uninstall on my Roku. How did you do it. I tried the way I saw it  in a youtube vid, but it didn't work.

userbDNyYt4zNO
Asteroid
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

I figured it out. Thanks for the help!

Bob15
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

I was FINALLY able to download a new Newsmax app on my Amazon Firestick that let me log in and watch NM+. Cannot find an app on Samsung or Roku.  This could be a challenge for many. The app I downloaded was only labeled “Newsmax” nothing about plus but it worked. 

CKeiser71_
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

I have already paid my yearly fee...only to discover I can only get Newsmax plus on my phone and not on my Samsung Smart TV....sooo mad!!  I love the  daytime and evening shows and the prelude and after to all Trumps rallies...sooo angry....they MUST FIX this mess!!

Maltese falcon
Asteroid
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

Right now we're all on a 15 day trial. I'm sure they will fix it by then. 

meltonm1204
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs
Samsung you need to get this resolved and support the newsmax plus application so we can watch, get it together Samsung!
userAbeebIqQ9W
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

This sucks! THERES NO NEWSMAXPLUS APP! 

useralA61HfYWK
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs
That got me to the page but no log in button.
Bombdog
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

They will not answer the phone or call you back when you leave a message. I can understand the call volume is huge but why can't they put something on their website explaining what's going on and how and when they plan to fix it?????