Original topic:

CNN Gone from Samsung TV Plus

(Topic created: 05-29-2024 10:47 AM)
smwatts
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Has Samsung dropped CNN from their TV Plus line up or is there something wrong with my device?!

Model: UN43RU7100F

Thank you!

Sean

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs
You can add the CNN app to the tvs I see in the app store

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

View solution in context

6 Replies
GaryB82
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

I think its been removed since I just went through ever channel on mine also and CNN isn't listed as a channel 

If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes
smwatts
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Thanks, it would be great if Samsung had an official statement of some sort somewhere!!  This was one of the reasons I bought the TV in the first place.

SAMSUNG: Is it gone for good?  Are you renegotiating with CNN?  IS it a technical problem??  What has happened?

Thanks,

s

GaryB82
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs
Or a complete list of channels I hate scrolling through the channels

0 Likes
Solution
GaryB82
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs
You can add the CNN app to the tvs I see in the app store

Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Hello, There. We're sorry to hear that one of the channels you value has been removed. With Samsung TV Plus, all channels are subject to change without any prior notice or reason. That being stated, please keep in mind that Samsung TV Plus is a 100% free service with no strings attached and offers a wide range of programming.

While I understand it can be disappointing when you have that one station that you've truly enjoyed removed, there are always alternative methods of still getting that same content.

As Gary B advised here,  CNN does offer an application that can be downloaded to the smart hub. To find additional information on how to download these applications check out the following link: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00062169

As for your other questions, you asked, we are not able to speculate on rather or not a specific channel can return. 

Please feel free to reach out to the community again should you need any further assistance! 

GaryB82
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs
Thanks for adding that information.