JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Does the NEO QLED QN90C 55'' come with a wide range power supply (100-240V 50/60Hz)?

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
alexmac
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Dear all,

I will receive a 55'' Samsung Neo QLED 4K QN90C Smart TV from the USA but the TV will be used by me in europe where we have 220/240V. The specs on the official Samsung US website ( https://www.samsung.com/us/televisions-home-theater/tvs/samsung-neo-qled-4k/55-class-qn90c-samsung-n... ) says that the power supply of this TV is AC110-120V ~ 50/60Hz. Despite that, I read online that many users have actually used Samsung Smart TVs sold for the US market in 240V areas without issues, some of them checked beforehand and some later on (and where actually lucky) and saw that despite the label on the back of the TV saying AC110-120V ~ 50/60Hz, the power plate of the inside revealed a wide range power supply of 100-240V ~ 50/60Hz.

What are your experiences, did anyone here had a similar issue and can someone give any info on this specific device (link above) QN55QN90CAF / QN55QN90CAFXZA ?

Thanks
Alex

3 Replies
Blondìe
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs
I don't know
0 Likes
alexmac
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Any Samsung representatives here from technical side who can give any information on this?

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Hello! @alexmac  Thank you so much for posting about this. I'll be more than delighted to assist, with it being a North American model television, you'll need to purchase a power converter to avoid damaging the TV.  Please let me know if this helps. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes