Original topic:

Frame TV burning wall

(Topic created: 10-09-2023 09:28 AM)
jbosh
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Hello, We have our Frame hung with the mount that came with the tv and it is burning our wall. We have a line of discoloration up from the tv and a round burnt spot on our ceiling that is getting worse with use. We brought the tv specifically because of the way it can be mounted. What is Samsung doing to remedy this issue? Are they offering new mounts that provide distance for customers to replace the faulty mounting systems that are causing wall burns? 

Thank you,

Jillian 

2 Replies
JBTechfanatic
Black Hole
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs
Sorry to hear. This should not be happening I've use these for many years and have never had that happen. I'm not really sure why this would happen. Make sure all of the plastic wrap is off the tv and no vent fans are covered. Make sure everything is free of dust. I use a small blower to clean behind mine twice a month. Also where is the once connect box placed? That gets warmer than the tv but really never gets hot enough to burn. Honestly maybe call for a warranty repair just to be safe.
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Oh no! I hope everything is okay! I would recommend trying the information @JBTechfanatic said, and if that does not help you can always call in at 1 (800) 726-7864 to get this looked into as soon as possible. Or if you prefer you can also message me or any of the other moderators too!