Original topic:

Request to Enable "Samsung Gaming Hub" in Israel

(Topic created: 12-23-2023 06:13 AM)
igormmm
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Deal all,

I recently purchased a Samsung TV (model QE75QN85C) in Israel and am thrilled with the product. However, I noticed that the "Samsung Gaming Hub" feature is not available in our region.

As an avid gamer and dedicated Samsung customer, I believe enabling the Samsung Gaming Hub in Israel would significantly enhance the user experience. I strongly believe it would attract more paying customers to Samsung in our growing gaming community.

I am kindly asking you to consider in enabling the Samsung Gaming Hub in Israel, and I am open to any steps or costs associated with this.

Thank you for considering my request. I appreciate your time and attention to this matter.

*** Please leave a comment if you would like to see the Samsung Gaming Hub enabled on Samsung TVs in more regions worldwide.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
LongHiker
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

@igormmm This is a user to user discussion area for Samsung US products and services. To get the visibility that you want on this issue, you should post it in the discussion area for your geographical area. You can find that site by visiting https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite/ 

View solution in context

2 Replies
Solution
LongHiker
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

@igormmm This is a user to user discussion area for Samsung US products and services. To get the visibility that you want on this issue, you should post it in the discussion area for your geographical area. You can find that site by visiting https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite/ 

igormmm
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

@LongHiker  Thank you for your answer, really appreciate it.

I am posting this "request" here to raise awareness in the community of the availability (or lack of availability) of the "Samsung Gaming Hub" feature in the various regions.

I believe that the more visibility we have to this, the more impact it might have on the decision-makers in Samsung.