it’s obnoxious. Fix it. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
LeoWyatt89
Comet
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Have you checked to see if the auto run function is disabled for smart hub? Just go to Settings > General >Features >Disable Autorun Smart Hub. That may help. 

I would also recommend checking for updates and be conscious of what you're pressing on your remote. I sometimes accidentally hit the button without meaning to and it'll pop up. Sometimes it's just simple human error not an issue with the device. 

View solution in context

4 Replies
dte230
Comet
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs
Mine turns itself off by itself and it's NOT a feature
0 Likes
monkiypop
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs
It is not sub to do that so try reseting it
0 Likes
dte230
Comet
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs
I noticed on occasion I have to go into settings and get the cash cleared it doesn't seem to have enough memory and the new streaming service is take a lot of bandwidth so I just automatically manually reset the TV at least twice a week
0 Likes
Solution
LeoWyatt89
Comet
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Have you checked to see if the auto run function is disabled for smart hub? Just go to Settings > General >Features >Disable Autorun Smart Hub. That may help. 

I would also recommend checking for updates and be conscious of what you're pressing on your remote. I sometimes accidentally hit the button without meaning to and it'll pop up. Sometimes it's just simple human error not an issue with the device.