Original topic:

Samsung Frame 55" - Apps Keep Crashing TV

(Topic created: 01-03-2022 02:36 PM)
userMxjwy4Wdqd
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hi all,

First time post - but somewhat desperate to fix a problem we've had since we purchased a 55" Frame TV.

The APPS keep on crashing the TV. I thought it was a problem with Youtube TV only at first, but Peacock, Prime, Netflix - all crash mid movie/show/sports and it's driving us crazy. Once the crash happens, the TV defaults to the Samsung channel.

>$1,000 television for this....not happy.

HELP!

0 Likes
5 Replies
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
QLED and The Frame

I definitely understand your frustrations and am happy to assist! Have you verified that the TV is up to date with the latest firmware/software? Are the apps only crashing on the TV or are you experiencing the crash with other devices too?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userMxjwy4Wdqd
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

Yes, the TV appears to be fully up to date - at least the Software update reveals we have latest software - not sure how to update 'firmware'?

The TV is the only device in the home having an issue - we have 4 other smart TV's, Roku sticks, Apple TV's - no problem with anything.

I note from the TV that it's possible to have a Samsung tech dial in and check the TV remotely - is this an option?

0 Likes
userMxjwy4Wdqd
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

we are also now receiving this message from the TV - so can't even browse settings - is it possible that we have a faulty 'invisible' connection cable?

we have disconnected and connected several times - the tv works, then stops working, then works again, then stops. It's rather annoying....

IMG_8454.jpeg

Solution
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
QLED and The Frame

Apologies! I was seeing if there was anything else we could do. You'll need to call into our remote management department. They can get into the TV itself and fix what's going on. Just call 1-800-SAMSUNG (800-726-7864) and ask for TV remote management. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userMxjwy4Wdqd
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

hi SamsungAl!

Would really appreciate your help.....

0 Likes