Welcome to the Samsung Members Community

Explore your new hub for all things Samsung and beyond. Connect with Samsung experts, super-fans, and other Community members for tips on features and how to get the most out of your Samsung product.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

Filter
Filter:
Posted by      in  Galaxy S24

When I got this phone I was told set my phone numbers. Be on this new phone but I don't have all my phone numbers. In fact, I barely have any of... View Post

If you backed up your device via Samsung cloud, you can follow the directions Gary put in and it'll ... View Post

Posted by      in  Galaxy Watch

I tried to install an app in the Google Play store on my phone but it says install pending I wait a few minutes and checked back it never installed.... View Post

It wasn't like this I had to factory reset my watch 3 days because of me clearing my data in Google ... View Post

Posted by      in  Galaxy Fold

My wifi and Bluetooth keep randomly disconnecting and then not being able to be turned back on. I've factory reset, wiped cache partition, reset... View Post

Ok if the diagnosis says it failed you would need to contact support for a repair ticket. To see wha... View Post