JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Browser permissions issue

(Topic created: 06-10-2021 07:08 PM)
Patchandcrew
Cosmic Ray
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I just downloaded samsung browser on my samsung android phone. I go to ebay, only to get Access Denied you dont haver permissiin to access (ebay) on this server.

Permissions are on, vpn off (tried on and off), reloaded page, closed and reopened browser, ran cleaner, but nope, cant get there. Having to use chrome on tablet to get here for help!

Not a great flippin start, Samsung!

Any suggestions please? 

(Downloaded it for cascade tabs after chrome e blxxd those, got firefow instead, cascade not there either now, so downloaded samsung which has cascade tabs but bugger all use if I cant access what I need. Phone is in SERIOUS danger of destruction at this point 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬)

0 Likes
6 Replies
Solution
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options

@Patchandcrew 

Native Samsung Internet browser doesn't block you from accessing ebay. Just verified that I can load ebay.com just fine. 

It could be an ad blocker that you enabled, a add-on enabled in the browser, your DNS server, the routing rules in your router, a 3rd party application that you have installed, etc. 

0 Likes
Patchandcrew
Cosmic Ray
Options

I will try via data only, not wifi

Patchandcrew
Cosmic Ray
Options

Data only made no difference, so not a router issue, different provider for wifi and data 😟

0 Likes
Patchandcrew
Cosmic Ray
Options

No access problem on crappy chrome or firefox

0 Likes
Patchandcrew
Cosmic Ray
Options

Having to do replies twice 🙄

Tried secret mode, that worked.

Thank you for suggestions which I was able to at least try and rule out 👍

0 Likes
SelfProclaimedBest
Red Giant
Options
If your getting a sever access denied that's the server not the browser.. the browser would throw a warning saying something like Samsung browsers blocked web site for malicious active or whatever. You can check your safe search settings in the browser and make sure your stuff isn't all the way strict which will block a lot of sites.
0 Likes