JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Disable sleep alarm

(Topic created: 02-14-2023 07:28 AM)
AlexisJL
Asteroid
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Hi, I mean, I'm fine that after 10 pm my smartphone is grayscaled, but I would like to disable every day morning alarm to sleep until I want...

Looks like I have to have at least one day of week enabled (For now I only enabled sunday 7 am)... I can't disable it at all...

146 Replies
Members_emmUxaT
Constellation
Options

Interesting.  Thanks for the note -- just deleted SmartThings (I have no idea what it is and have never used it before!).  Let's see if that helps, ha!  

0 Likes
Niebochod
Constellation
Options

I encounter the same issue on Galaxy Tab S8. Clock app version is 12.2.06.4 for me as well.

Ga8
Constellation
Options

I've experiencing the same thing. When using the sleep schedule, it automatically turns on the alarm and there seems to be no way of turning it off. When turned off, it activates the frigging alarm. This is utterly frustrating. 

Croissants
Asteroid
Options

This woke me up at 6:30am Sunday morning. Turned it off and it woke me up again 2 days later! I want to use Do Not Disturb (which barely works anyway) and now I've got this joke instead!

RicharZ
Constellation
Options
My Tab A7 and my A42 5 G are also enabling the alarm. I shut them off and they re-enale by themselves.
0 Likes
dru_irkins
Constellation
Options
My S21 FE would do the same after the recent update from 02.04.2023. And worst you can't even delete the alarm. I changed the hour on the particular alarm that I created, but instead of changing, it created a new alarm. So now I have 2 alarm times I cannot delete.
0 Likes
Options

This just started in the past couple of weeks - perhaps with a Samsung app update? Watch update? I keep noticing an alarm has been set/turned-on/activated when I didn't ask it to. I WFH full-time now and my "office" is 15-seconds from my bedroom so I don't normally need an alarm. While I have created a bunch of alarms for when I need them, I only turn them on when I need them. I don't need the phone to automatically turn on an alarm for 7AM!

FWIW, I do have a daily "Do-Not-Disturb" set to 9P-7A and it is called "Sleep". Is this name perhaps confusing things?

usernjxpDFelIo
Constellation
Options
same problem here
Arbee62
Constellation
Options
same here also
Insomniac49
Galaxy
Options
Have you checked your smartthings app? It could be originating from that, especially if it has device control...