JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Disable sleep alarm

(Topic created: 02-19-2023 09:16 AM)
AlexisJL
Asteroid
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Hi, I mean, I'm fine that after 10 pm my smartphone is grayscaled, but I would like to disable every day morning alarm to sleep until I want...

Looks like I have to have at least one day of week enabled (For now I only enabled sunday 7 am)... I can't disable it at all...

146 Replies
Insomniac49
Galaxy
Options

Hey guys, @EVERYONE WITH MYSTERIOUS ALARM ISSUES! It's more than likely your Smart Things App! If it's downloaded, it can do A LOT OF INTERESTING THINGS!! Even if you have NEVER used it!!! It's kinda got a mind of its own, LOL!! Believe me, I understand the annoyance because I still have that problem sometimes and I know what is going on, but if you have no clue or are new to Samsung--this goes beyond annoyance to straight confused and  off that your phone wakes you up for no reason!!! I took these pics to kinda show you what I mean.. the first, is the screen I get when I hit Device Control... the second one is my ACTUAL paired devices, and the last one is where you find the way the Quick setting to the app... I love the app myself, and encourage everyone to check it out!! It even tells you HOW to use the app, and walks you through it! There's probably a screen that is set up that you aren't aware of. THIS IS WHERE IT'S AT AND HOW TO GET THERE!! Screenshot_20230215_022025_Samsung Members.jpgScreenshot_20230215_014810_Samsung Members.jpgScreenshot_20230215_014736_Samsung Members.jpg

0 Likes
userZjeBKELXKz
Asteroid
Options
I understand the smart things app. I was actually happy about the sleep mode since it discourages me from touching my phone in the middle of the night. But IT COMES WITH AN ALARM THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO TURN OFF. Whose idea was that? I can't use this nonsense.
0 Likes
Insomniac49
Galaxy
Options
Do you happen to use an assistant? If you do, I would suggest that you try Quimby bc it's specifically for AND BY Samsung!! I am not saying that this is a sure fix for this, but it is just another suggestion that could help fix the issue.
0 Likes
userZjeBKELXKz
Asteroid
Options
I use my Samsung phone only and it randomly turns on alarms that I don't set. I'm not buying another Samsung product.
0 Likes
Insomniac49
Galaxy
Options
I'm sorry to hear that. It's the top rated phone on the market, so I'm sorry you want to downsize... I really do understand this issue and have been trying to help anyone I possibly can with as many suggestions as I can think of. All of my tech is Samsung right down to the cords for charging ANYTHING!! IF I happen to think of anything else that could help you with this issue, would you like me to let you know??
0 Likes
Members_Gjx7ZOz
Astronaut
Options

QUIMBY drove me nuts and I completely REMOVED the moron from my phone. NO THANKS!

0 Likes
Chniha
Constellation
Options

I looked but the only thing on mine is my keys. 

0 Likes
Samsung_5tOxBQp
Constellation
Options

Go into sleep mode click turn on automatically (ur times are there) then click on ur set times.

then turn off wake up alarm. It took me a min and several wake ups to find it but its there and mine is gone now phew

0 Likes
userZjeBKELXKz
Asteroid
Options
It will come back though. That's why I just disabled it completely
SueStreis
Asteroid
Options

You can actually delete it -- go into the Sleep mode screen and click Turn On Automatically and you'll see a row under Sleep Schedule with the time range.  Press and hold on the row until a circle comes up next to it.  Click the circle to select it, then press Delete at the bottom of the screen. You'll get a confirmation option that says "Delete wake-up alarm? If you delete this sleep schedule, your wake-up alarm for this schedule will also be deleted from the Clock app." Click Delete, then click Done. Note that this process will only delete the "bedtime" mode which has the alarm attached to it. The Sleep mode will always be available to re-activate from the Modes list, if you decide you want to be tortured again by unwanted alarms. 

If you like the idea of silencing text messages and calls, and/or activating greyscale mode the way this previously worked (as I do), you can create a custom "mode" with the time settings, greyscale, and start-end time.