Original topic:

I prefer Samsung Messages over Google messages

(Topic created: Monday)
Teepea313
Halo
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I'm sorry, but I'm not a big fan of that app. I do prefer Samsung Messages. So the new update wants me to switch over. Hahahaha, psych! I could never. Plus, I love my themes. #Samsung #Messages #Customization #Loyalty

14 Replies
Bertolo
Comet
Options
I like the Samsung Messages app better, but it lacks support for RCS on unlocked phones.
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Not true I have Unlocked S24 Ultra on Spectrum/Verizon and I have RCS Messaging it is however carrier dependent for instance AT&T and TMobile only allow RCS Messaging via Google Messages
Bertolo
Comet
Options
Good to know.
0 Likes
Alkaholik
Cosmic Ray
Options
are you able to access chat settings in samsung messages?
0 Likes
soapbubble
Asteroid
Options
I have an unlocked i threw on Verizon. No rcs in samsung messages. It use to be a long time ago.
0 Likes
Options
I like google messages better
GaryB82
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options

You will have to switch sooner or later since Samsung is phasing out Samsung Messages in the future 

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

Options
Put it in perspective: Samsung took out their own Messages app AND suggested to use Google Mesaages...w RCS. Technology evolves, we humans should go w the flow....and when it fails, blame anyone at your left, and/or the computer...Murphy's Law on Technology...
0 Likes