JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Is there a way to set up Bixby to call, text, and send voice recording for Emergency Services

(Topic created: 08-15-2021 10:48 PM)
MissNae
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Is there a way to set up bixby for emergency... Like say code red and it calls 911, text someone, and voice record or screen record? Something for the ladies of domestic abuse? I tried the text someone and it asks me if I wanna send the text but they might say no and the text never goes out. Can someone help me with this please.

9 Replies
Georgia2004
Comet
Options
Why not just say Bixby call 911 seem to work for me, I got 911 setup in my area, so if I call my number/address will pop up in their station, you also can say hey Google call 911 either one should work
lillil29
Astronaut
Options
Yea that works but better off not staying in abusive relationship
MissNae
Astronaut
Options
It will ask me if I want to continue the action and if he says no then nothing happens
0 Likes
Shayshon
Comet
Options
Hi there,

Just say yes or call 911 yourself

Cheers,
Shayshon
0 Likes
MissNae
Astronaut
Options
Well when u in the middle of getting choked how does that work?
0 Likes
SeaTownDLee
Astronaut
Options
I , myself am a survivor of a domestic violence relationship , so i can understand your concern.... just keep in mind it may not be a smart idea to tsll bixby or google outloud "call 911" while in the middle of getting chocked out or in the middle of a altercation. Period.

Im definitely not a cop caller either , sometimes that could be a bad choice
... depending on how abusive your abuser is ...
Stay safe #MissNae, your gorgeous and deserve somebody that will love you and cherish the time you give them . Its not a force thing its a choice thing 😉😘💌
0 Likes
MissNae
Astronaut
Options
Thank u sweetie I myself is a survivor. I was just thinking of others. But for right now, I have Bixby. I set up a command to call 911, text my oldest daughter to recall the police, and to start a voice recording. I added the button to home screen under Code Red. So all I have to say is Bixby Code Red and it does all three commands. I tested it and it works.
Solution
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options

@MissNae Have you checked out SOS mode?

1. Open settings
  2. Click Advanced features
  3. Click Send SOS messages. You can configure it auto call someone, send pictures from front and back cameras, and send the audio recordings. 

You can also try third party apps too, found this website: https://www.domesticshelters.org/articles/technology/lifesaving-apps-for-survivors-of-domestic-viole... 

Domestic violence is never okay if you or a loved one is experiencing this, please have them reach out to a support group: https://www.thehotline.org/  This is a national service for victims you can call, text, or even live chat with them. 

MissNae
Astronaut
Options
Thank u didn't even notice that...