JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Phone app Crashing after One UI 6.0 update.

(Topic created: 11-22-2023 05:20 AM)
text1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

After One UI 6.0 update, I can't see who is calling or accept/reject the call. 

Callbgprovider app Crashing
Call app Crashing 
Phone app Crashing

These are the pop ups showing up.
 Need to fix ASAP 
631 Replies
natafine
Halo
Options
My point was that I don't care who gives me a credit... but I want a credit. I wasn't debating you.
0 Likes
Ryan891
Supernova
Options
Cool. Then reach out to them. I hope they help. I was simply trying to help point in the right direction.
guerilla-grip
Cosmic Ray
Options

orange dialer? Are the ones with the issues have the orange icon because I have the green one and I don't know if mine is affected.

0 Likes
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options

AT&T customer here: if you can, call customer service (611) on your phone IF you can make calls. otherwise, walk in to a corporate store and deal with someone face to face. I hope you get it fixed pronto.

Members_q0s0ehK
Constellation
Options

A t and t stores no help they just blame samsung!!!

0 Likes
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Just download a different dialer from the play store and move on with your life.
natafine
Halo
Options
Really??? I already did that. It's the principle... of downloading an update they pushed out that wrecked my phone. And you can keep your smart comments to yourself. I'm upset!!!!
Mo73
Asteroid
Options
I'm absolutely demanding a credit! I use my phone for work also and can't make/receive calls. I just downloaded the Google phone app for now.
natafine
Halo
Options
THANK YOU!!!!!!!! Someone who understands ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️....THANK YOU!!!!!!!!
Mo73
Asteroid
Options
❣️You're welcome! They should expect customers to ask for a credit. I've seen comments where some had car accidents or were stranded, and they couldn't even call 911! That's absolutely crazy!
0 Likes