Original topic:

Phone app Crashing after One UI 6.0 update.

(Topic created: 11-22-2023 05:46 AM)
text1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

After One UI 6.0 update, I can't see who is calling or accept/reject the call. 

Callbgprovider app Crashing
Call app Crashing 
Phone app Crashing

These are the pop ups showing up.
 Need to fix ASAP 
631 Replies
danielle44
Asteroid
Options
How do I do a hard cache clear?
danielle44
Asteroid
Options
Just an update that doesn't work.
CC1114
Asteroid
Options
Same here
BayouBoy3
Galaxy
Options
Also make sure to go on the playstore and force update your apps. This update was a monster and apps are updating daily to keep up.
Members_KNTyhfv
Asteroid
Options

I'm using the default theme. Not the issue.

0 Likes
Members_dee3ZuX
Constellation
Options

i have been chatting with ATT rep for nearly an hour  jumping through all the troubleshooting steps only to be told a software download is being pushed within 24 hours.  ATT and Samsung are working to resolve the issue as we continue to be without access to making and receiving calls. I am going on day 3.

Froggy76
Constellation
Options
Same issue as everyone, BUT I dowloaded Google Phone app, made it the default phone, disabled notifications, then re-enabled. Problem went away, at least until first incoming call. You can press "close app" and then use the Google Phone normally, including ending the call.
userereCVdftVP
Constellation
Options
Since the update to version 14, making phone calls causing the application to glitch. Can't open the call screen or hang up the call, only way to end call is restarting the phone 
Taykingova
Asteroid
Options
Please send out a new update fixing this issue asap. This is affecting some businesses:

Since the update to version 14, making phone calls causing the application to glitch. Can't open the call screen or hang up the call, only way to end call is restarting the phone